Do you have such troubles?
➤The wall corner seam becomes dirty and blackens due to dust.
➤Due to kitchen fumes, the walls around the kitchen countertop turn yellow and the kitchen fumes are difficult to clean.
➤The paint of the seam where the tub meets the wall and also the bathroom sink started to peel off due to getting wet.
- Special Design: With creases in the middle, linear design for free
- Practical: This Waterproof resistant sealant strip has a smooth and beautiful surface and provides a long-lasting seal, so it can be used not only in kitchens but also as a trim line for the home.
- Good Flexibility: You can cut the Caulk Strip as you need. Simply peel and press the self-adhesive strip to the surface in minutes.No complicated tools, No hassle, and waste, easy alternative to regular caulk.
- Widely Used: Ideal for sealing the seams of a gas stove, sink, basin, bathtub, and walls, it could prevent them from getting moldy and blacken, keeping the kitchen and bathroom clean and tidy. Used for gaps between walls and walls waterproof or dust-proof.
- Special Design: With creases in the middle, linear design for free.
- Durable Material: Made of high-quality PMMA material, features stronger stickiness and adhesion than traditional PVC, PE. it is waterproof, Not afraid of humidity & oil, sturdy and durable, gives a finished professional look.
- Item Weight 7.4 ounces
- Color: As the picture shows
- Size: 2.2 Inch Width x 3.2 Feet Length
- When installed, the best indoor temperature is a range of about 25¡æ, if the temperature is too low, you can use a hairdryer to heat the adhesive, and then paste in the corner.
- Anti-mold and bacteria
- Easy to clean
- Last up to 5 years
- Peel and stick application makes it easy to cover cracks, gaps, and damaged corners
- Covers up spaces between the tiles
- It is waterproof so it works well on tubs, tile, glass, and ceramic tile surfaces
- Creates a moisture-resistant barrier around sinks and counters
- Keeps dirt and debris from hiding under baseboards
- Keeps food from getting between the stove and the counter
- Forms a durable and watertight seal to prevent gross stuff from getting under the toilet
- The mildew-resistant strip is perfect for sealing bathtubs, showers and wall trim
- It can be applied over existing caulk as a finishing touch